Click on the link below to make an appointment. This connects you directly to our Patient Health Record system and our real-time appointment schedule. Some things to keep in mind:
- Even if you are a current patient in the office, register as a new patient so that we are sure we have your updated information. Your existing information will be updated.
- Depending on insurance and the kind of exam you need, there are limitations on appointment availability. The appointment time you select may need to be changed, so make sure your contact information is correct so that we may contact you if a change needs to be made.
- Contact the office if you need any additional information, or have specific appointment needs.
- If you have not worn contact lenses before, do not schedule a contact lens exam. Your first step is to schedule a comprehensive examination.
- Be sure to indicate your insurance information in the interview notes.